Ok … I will admit it up front. I am addicted to Instagram. I love it. It is one of the few apps that appear on my home screen NOT in a folder (for faster access of course) and I also use Instadesk on my computer so that I can catch up with Instgram on my computer …
But are you addicted to Instagram … do any of the following sound familiar? Here are some of my ideas as indicators of Instagram addiction.
- You always have your smartphone ready for the next photo … even when you go to bed.
- The first thing you do in the morning is check out the Instagram Photo Challenge topic for the day …
- You have more than 3 other photo apps on your phone because the filters on Instragram aren’t enough
- Before taking a photo you know exactly what frame and filter you are going to use
- You don’t let anyone eat their food until after you have taken a photo … even at home
- You leave additional time when you go so that you can take photos along the way
- You get angry when going through train tunnels and anywhere where you can’t get internet access … how can you heart or upload photos with no internet connection.
- You make plans so that you can be at the most ideal location for “Golden Hour” each day
- You have considered buying or have bought Gorilla Tripod, Fisheye, Telephoto, and Macro/Wide Angle Cell Phone Lenses or a SLR lens mount for your phone
- You consider uploading less than 10 photos a day as light day.
Joining in with Jess for IBOT